COVID-19 POLICY AND PROCEDURES
The Funeral - (As OF April 1, 2020):
COVID-19 Guidelines and Directives
On March 26, 2020, the Arkansas Secretary of Health and Governor Asa Hutchison issued a directive (LAW) addressing the number of people who can attend public gatherings. This directive limits the number to 10 people for enclosed or indoor gatherings and we have attached a copy for your review.
With your family’s safety, and slowing the spread of the virus, being top priority, we also have established guidelines to be followed until this crisis is behind us. They are listed below.
1. We encourage funeral arrangements be made by phone, email, Facetime, Skype or some other remote alternative.
2. If your family needs to come to the funeral home for arrangements or completing paperwork, no more than 3 people are permitted and only if those 3 people have not knowingly been exposed to COVID-19.
3. Funeral services will be limited to graveside, or outdoor, services only and it is STRONGLY suggested that only 10 people be permitted.
4. Visitation/viewing will be permitted, but limited as defined by Ark. Code Ann.
20-7-109, to no more than 10 people.
5. You will have the option of scheduling a memorial service, at a later date, in our chapel or your church at no additional cost.
Our commitment to your family is stronger than ever and you can rest assured we are here to serve you during this stressful time.
Please never hesitate reaching out to us with any question or concerns.
J. Tyler Hyatt